4Nights/5Days Kerala Tour Package
DAY 01: Cochin-Munnar
Pick up from Cochin Airport/Railway station meet and assist by our representative and proceed to Munnar, enjoying the scenic beauty and the marvelous waterfalls on the way. Check into the hotel afternoon sight-seeing of Munnar which includes Pothenmedu View Point, Blossom Garden, Tea Museum, etc. and see the Tea Gardens spread like a green carpet over hundreds of kilometers. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 02: Munnar
Moring have your breakfast and to go for sightseeing which included the Rajamalai one of the top peaks of Munnar, where you can spot the rare Neel dhar (Mountain Goats), Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point, Kundala Lake. If you are interested take a boating in the lake. Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 03: Munnar-Thekkady
After breakfast, check out from Hotel and drive to Thekkady. Drive through the hill points, Natural spice gardens, and small water falls which will refresh your mind. On arrival check into the hotel. Afternoon refreshment, go for visit to the Periyar Wild Life sanctuary, Take a Boating through Periyar Lake is an ideal way to spot wild animals. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 04: Thekkady- Alleppey Houseboat
After breakfast you can drive to Alleppey a natural backwater paradise. Check in to the Houseboat and start backwater cruises through Paddy Fields, narrow canals of backwaters, You can witness the beauty of Kerala Village and their daily life through this. Overnight stay at Houseboat.
DAY 05:Cochin Departure
After breakfast checkout from the Houseboat and proceed to Cochin Airport/Railway station for your departure.
Standard Package : Munnar Oak Fields Hotel, Thekkady-Blooming Pradise, A/c Deluxe Houseboat and A/c Indicia Transportation
Deluxe Package : Munnar - Bracknell Forest Resort, Thekkady –Green Forest Resort, A/C Deluxe House Boat and A/C Indica Transportation
Luxury Package : Munnar-Spice Tree Resort, Thekkady-Green Woods Resort, House Boat A/C Premium and A/C Innova transportation
· Full time assistance to the Customer
· Daily Breakfast at all Hotels
· A/C transportation throughout the tour
· One Double bed room in all Hotels
· A/C Single Bed Room Houseboat in Alleppey
· Welcome drinks at Hotels
· Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and tea with snacks in the houseboat stay
· Fishing road facility in House Boats
· All car transportation as per the tour itinerary
· Toll, Parking, drivers Bata etc.
· Service of an English or Hindi speaking Driver
· All applicable taxes.
· Entry Ticket to the sanctuaries
· Personal expenses in nature such as hard/soft drinks, local guide service, entrance to monuments, video camera fees, laundry, tips & gratuities.
· Any meals apart from cost includes
· Flight or Train tickets